Monday, June 21, 2010

Where Can I Read Naruto Yaoi Comics Online

Book 3: On the hill where I live

On the hill where I live
choreta is a half old, cursed every day

up to ride on the truck. Anda

sharing Christ God
as if it were his father,
passes will have been of two
because it mint from the mother. She says

on earth have a mission to end
of all evil, and we threw
the story of a bully Don
of do it for the "materials". This according murderer


guy apparently ate half of a dead
cooked on the grill as worm
and half buried in an orchard
Enamorao
yours is the bully
"But that does not know My father is the most devil
there "
, Beelzebub

be speaking for God is Dad" lay. " (Light)

"That man is full of worms
leave it showed over the years,
I swear if I saw the worm
red head that comes out of the nose"
According to that old fool

sheep worms are up on rice,
white-winged angels come down
and insurance are more than two.

"The ignorant can not see"
but the old fool, least of all, the Cherubim
want to catch.

...

why I prefer the Punk Rock
only speaks of anarchy.
evangelizing is better than the old gossip
damaged "smogk."

0 comments:

Post a Comment