Thursday, June 17, 2010

Puberty Ages By Country

National Rock - Golden Collection - Vol 36




National Rock - Golden Collection - Vol 36

The great Botafogo Habre this CD with his song "I'm fine." We also have a JAF, Moris, with "Saturday night, classic rock & roll, Sweet 16 (which group I always charming, recently I was able to ask the Conejo Jolivet, on the myth that there were about a Bluesband tapes and said they do not actually exist. Too bad because it was the predecessor of Sweet 16, and had the Master Ciro Fogliata on keyboards. Topics


01 - Botafogo - I'm fine
02 - JAF - Cat
03 - Moris - Saturday night
04 - The Mississippi - A little more
05 - Sweet 16 - My lucila
06 - La Renga - Triste
love song 07 - The Dogs - To see the sun
08 - Antonio Birabent - Can you believe
09 - Seru Giran - I'm a thousand
10 - Spirit - A man more
11 - Wild Cats - Under the boardwalk
12 - Black Sheep - Let your voice be heard

0 comments:

Post a Comment