Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Sims Mansion And Garden Stuff No Cd

National Rock - Golden Collection - Vol 35




National Rock - Golden Collection - Vol 35

I want this cd, give all forces to Gustavo Cerati, to recover from this difficult time, and the CD starts precisely with he and his 1st issue. solo album "I'm taking you to take me" .. cd with most issues of the decade of 80 and 90. Topics


01 - Gustavo Cerati - I take you to take me
02 - Virus - Volatile
03 - Miguel Mateos-Zas - Comments on the radio
04 - Enforcement - A shot of light
05 - Sweater - She wants many
06 - Daniel Melero - I want to be among your things
07 - Los Rodriguez - Sandstorms
08 - Los Enanitos Green - The Warrior
09 - Illya Kuryaki & the Valderramas - Ruegame
10 - Antonio Birabent - The Western Train
11 - All Your Dead - Chekiraut
12 - Clap - Apes

0 comments:

Post a Comment