Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Temporary Drivers License Paper Template

WORSHIP

Using a borrowed scanner now beginning to air some old books, often read by me , sometimes shown to third and fourth, from this time available for leisure of onlookers. Some pages edited and omitted many with ugly drawings.





CUADERNO1:
October 2005 to April 2007




"... I do not know who you are
but if you know you want to get into your life ... "





Disrespect


sometimes wore a hat, and I felt:)

"... my depressing state of yesterday came to pour into my breakfast today ..."





When I did this drawing a buddy who always drew himself crying tears of blood told me that my drawings were pure pods happy, to which I replied: I draw something that I know and I want to inspire in others. That response
me clarify many doubts myself.




The rabbit is called Virginity


"Devuelveme my hands so I could "


" ... a thousand things on his mind
thousand answers to a question
an answer to a thousand reasons ... "



" ... 3 beers are just that, 3 beers

emotion aroused and then dissolved in the urine
three beers
sad and now I am sadder "

" My Autism does not mean that this well
not mean disinterest
means I'm even worse without

nothing I can say a lot while shedding "


"... a dirty dish which to serve ..."



"Sometimes I think there exist
because people here would see that I write
inconsistencies"



"More Machiavellian glass shampoo bottle "


" Wisdom is the abuse of getting personal "



" ... nobody wants to be eaten by
time without having been bathed in sauces
nobody wants to be free hot dogs
potato sausage nobody wants to be without bread "

0 comments:

Post a Comment