Monday, June 21, 2010

Hazing Freshmen Ideas





CUADERNO3:
January 2008 / / August 2009





























In-your-self

The Alka-seltzer






"What would you think if I told you today I am depressed

I think of you and you say that you too,
also think of you ... "







Office hours


















On the hill where I live ...

Become tits is easier to make a difference

Malandroide

















ratio ratio ratio ratio ratio ratio ratio ratio ratio ratio ratio ratio ratio ratio ratio ratio ratio ratio ratio ratio ratio ratio ratio ratio ratio ratio ratio ratio ratio ratio ratio ratio ratio ratio ratio ratio ratio ratio ratio ratio ratio ratio ratio ratio ratio ratio ratio ratio ratio ratio ratio ratio ratio ratio ratio ratio ratio ratio ratio ratio ratio ratio ratio ratio ratio ratio ratio ratio ratio ratio ratio ratio λóγος λóγος λóγος λóγος λóγος λóγος λóγος λóγος λóγος





Egocentrism


"The huge gray whale next to me forced me to write
inclined, the new whale rose

I just dusted "








"Your eye is stronger than people's minds of others"















"Today I had to yell 25Mayo09 hijodeputa! To I fucked a bird jacket.

... and just the part of the sleeve to dry the mucus I: ("




" Daughter Uncle thing is my cousin "


" Weightless Thoughts "



0 comments:

Post a Comment