Thursday, February 25, 2010

Preganant Sister Poems

-ADVANCE-Trailer-Book "The Bait" by Jose Carlos Somoza

Yep, Reading Absent Friends.
This Thursday night I bring you the preview of what will be the new novel by my admired Jose Carlos Somoza.

The author of "The Lady Number Thirteen", "Zig Zag" and " The Key of the Abyss" and Random House Mondadori we present the latest work of the teacher, (which will be released next May 14) and trailer do with this fantastic book that is sure to leave you with my mouth open.
If only the writer's path for me, reason enough to be guaranteed a good read, after seeing the video I can only say that I am anxious that get my hands on.











Admittedly, the work of the advertising team has been excellent and achieve its mission in a spectacular way.
Has not caught your attention and you have left with the desire to discover the story behind this magnificent sight is staging? I am ...

will keep you informed of any developments, while we wait for "The Bait" goes on sale.
A hug and see you. Sunday

0 comments:

Post a Comment