Saturday, February 27, 2010

Male Tattoos In The Pubic Area

-NEWS-Out Now "The Rising" by Brian Keen

big news for fat people, dear readers Absent.
turns out that "The Rising", Keen's novel has already left the light in our country, under the seal of Dolmen.






I'm a mess and presentable. I've been after her, following her for some time now, and yet, if not for the good of Alicia Pulido, head of communications at the Z line of Dolmen, had the good idea to remind the mail, I would have gone completely .... If I'm breaded, really.


I recommend that you do not lose track of this novel, because it will give a lot of talk. It is no coincidence that its author Brian Keene, has been the only horror writer nominated for four awards in the same year Bram Stoker. I think those are enough references to capture our attention.
For more info, click on the image.







Although I can not wait to have it in my hands, this weekend is going to be impossible to get my hands on it, as Major Festival walk and I walk my children and fairs, feasts, dances and parades.
But on Monday, without fail, succeed in making their server waiting to be enjoyed every word. As soon as you read, do not doubt that I shall give my views on the most detailed and I could confirm if my premonitions have been successful, thing that I'm almost 100% sure ...


A hug, folks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment