Thursday, May 5, 2011

Replacement Snugtop Shell Windows

Delirio - Liberate


Delirio - Liberate

took many months to re-publish something. The truth had done its job, the fact that I erased almost all of the link, and on top of being denounced as a blogger, which I am still today. I had my wishes to keep posting. Vere, slowly, to go link up all fallen down, and wait to see what happens with blogger, if you decide to close the cabinet, except for what I read, is doing with some other friends, as in the case of Lo Pior to the network.

Here I am going to give the 1st. cd of a band, who by dint of struggle came to be able to record, with opening act the very Barilari. Boys proud. These boys, whom I know, why is their struggle, have much to give, and we have to have their ears open to new groups, but if these groups do things, as they are doing.
In another post, they can find the history of the band. Delirio Hard Rock

born in the middle 2006 with the idea of \u200b\u200bseeking a sound encompassing hard rock of the 70's, 80's and 90's, yet is modern. PAGE

http://www.deliriohardrock.com.ar/

MUSICIANS
Seba - Guitar Mauro
Rebori - Guitar Marcos
Lauriente - Voice
Wally Pasquale - Low
Napoli Federico - Drums

TOPICS
01 - Liberate
02 - I am still there
03 - Morocha obsession
04 - And you?
05 - Not You
06 - Sons of Darkness
07 - God pointing
08 - Sore feelings in my
09 - Marked by fire
10 - New destination

0 comments:

Post a Comment