Monday, April 25, 2011

Older Wife In Girdles

Wilko The Mallorcan house in Welford Road


For an impromptu interview that the third time USAP-Toulon played in Montjuic, I made those responsible for web Rugby Project (page discovered by the nick 'Arlequí valencià), I integer Jonny Wilkinson the fabled Castilian growls a little, and considerable surprise, has a house in Mallorca, where he comes every summer. I'm not one who engages in disturbing the mitómana key personnel if found somewhere, but the idea that this summer may come across Sir Wilko in the streets, beaches (although I am not very beach), roads or highways shutters are removing me a little sleep. Heck Where will the house? What places should attend more regularly? At the end Mallorca will be a more valuable than I imagined.

0 comments:

Post a Comment