Monday, July 19, 2010

Sentinel Emulator 10 Min Trial Remover

National - Gold Collection - Vol 37




National Rock - Gold Collection - Vol 37

Well folks, I beg your pardon for this gap in the posts, but I still have some health problems, which are in large part by labor problems. I thank you all for keep visiting the cabinet, despite not posting anything for 1 month.
I wanted to tell also, that this weekend, I went to Rosario, especially to see the Peter and Paul's concert at the Teatro El Circulo, the truth was well worth the trip, and there's a surprise, is fully recorded by me , obviously after I process it a little up the page. Well

we finish now enjoy the rock collection of the magazine Noticias, we lack nothing but 4 cd.

After these postings, has been an unforgettable gem! I'll post the audio of the concert, which also fortunately able to go, Vox Dei group, that gave the White Hall of Government House, RECITAL AWESOME !!!!.

This issue of News Group started with the revelation "managers" and its theme Orbiting, it was album of the year at the time. Too bad the episode that had to live in the Barock82 I think it was ahead of the times, and separately we helped them to nothing to join with other groups that played that day. Another very good
was "All your Dead" with Andate. Topics


01 - Enforcement - Orbiting
02 - Virus - Lanzo and listen
03 - Clap - Paranoid and violent
04 - Illya Kuryaki & the Valderramas - Abyss - MTV Ninja
05 - All Your Dead - Andate
06 - Erica Garcia - The symbol of my soul
07 - The Visitor - Phantom
08 - Antonio Birabent - Once
09 - JAF - Blues
only 10 - Mercedes Sosa and Charly Garcia - Near the revolution
11 - Rata Blanca - Old friend
12 - Walter Giardino Club - Lost Souls

0 comments:

Post a Comment