Thursday, May 27, 2010

How To Make Mac Camera Work On Oovoo

National Rock - Gold Collection - Vol.30




National Rock - Gold Collection - Vol.30

One of the most beautiful voices and more achievements of our rock, Ms. Claudia Puyo, which would have the CD with "I think I have to tell you something." Cd very balanced in the selection of groups and issues, and ended with the eternal Moris and one of his most successful songs, "My dear friend Pipo." Topics


01 - Claudia Puyo - I think I have to tell you something
02 - Seru Giran - Nayla
Theme 03 - Los Gatos - anywhere I
04 - The Dogs - Wherever you go
05 - Sweet 16 - After the show
06 - Emilio del Guercio - A Portrait of Buenos Aires
07 - Spinetta Jade - You light up my house
08 - Alma and Life - Song's next
09 - Memphis Blusera - Love in motion
10 - Vox Dei - Time to talk
11 - Raul Porchetto - Every beat of your heart
12 - Moris - My dear friend Pipo

0 comments:

Post a Comment